Monday, January 01, 2007

Blogger Bliss

At long last I have a bit of down time. My school has an amazing three weeks off over the holiday. I had time for a quick dash to the US to see family and friends and snow. Now I'm back in Singapore, battling jet lag and trying to finally organize and decorate the apartment-- we haven't hung any of the 30+ framed pieces of art we brought with us, much less organize any drawer or closet. It is definitely time to dig in.

However, despite tending to assorted home chores, I've been in blogger bliss because I've finally had a chance to get caught up on most of the blog feeds in my NetNewsWire Lite. I hadn't realized how much I was missing those complex, passionate, divergent, inspiring voices. I won't summarize or synthesize their posts here; one day's immersion doesn't give me enough processing time to have anything meaningful to add to the conversation. However, I will send out a HUGE generic thanks to all of you for taking the time to write, and write well. My life is richer because of you. May your new year be full of good health, enjoyable work, and time with those you love.