- how my students coding web pages project has gone, including what they've learned , what I learned, and how I plan to work with it next school year
- budgets, budgeting, and the gleeful feeling that arises when the budgets are done
- server quotas, server quota software, and what happens when automatic warnings regarding people's accounts being too full are blocked by the malware catchers
- the next twist in our interactive whiteboard pilot
- Questions about structuring effective professional development for the big things and the small things
Thursday, December 14, 2006
Aiyoh! (as we say in Singapore) How can a month have passed since I last blogged? Does blogging in my mind count? If so, here's what I blogged about since November 18...