To resolve this bottleneck, we are going to establish the following flow chart.
- Write this week's blog posting.
- Make revisions.
- Run spell check and edit your posting
- Have someone else read it. Make needed changes.
- Conference with a teacher. Make needed changes.
- Final conference with teacher. Publish.
- Spend time reading and commenting on other students' blogs.
- Start your next posting. Teachers will not conference with you until everyone has posted this week's blog (unless the teacher has free time).
Hopefully, the comments will be motivating and helpful to the bloggers, and they should buy the teachers a bit of breathing space to meet with the students who most need to conference.