Wednesday, March 08, 2006

coComment!

One of my frustrations with blog comments is that when I leave them, I forget to go back and follow the conversation. That has made me hesitant to ask questions in the comments sections of blogs. Fortunately, that is all changing thanks to coComment!

Here's how it works...
  1. Go to their website.
  2. Set up a free account.
  3. Install their button on your favorites toolbar.
  4. Add your coComment feed to your RSS aggregator.
  5. Go leave comments in other people's blogs.
Now when I comment in people's blogs, I click the coComment button in my browser before I publish the comment and voilá! I can now easily track the comments to the blog posts to which I have commented.

I was so inspired by the potential of coComment that I did a bunch of blog commenting over the weekend, asking questions to my heart's content. It felt good to be conversing again.