Sunday, January 27, 2008

A Trip to the Virtual Staffroom

Last Sunday I had the honor of chatting with Chris Betcher and Kim Cofino on Skype. Chris polished the discussion and posted it as a podcast on his Virtual Staffroom blog. Our topic of discussions was, appropriately enough, teaching tech.

This was my first time being part of any podcast and I want to thank Chris for making it all so easy. He is a talented interviewer and a gracious host so a good time was had by all.

If you have any interest in it, go check out the podcast. Or better yet, use iTunes to subscribe so you don't miss a single episode of his entertaining and informative podcast.

(And three cheers for my old iBook G4 which delights in bonking during Skye calls but was kind enough to work without flaw for the entire session. Maybe it knows how much I'd like a Macbook Air...)